Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mystic Musings resurrected.

I had an Akashic Records reading yesterday, and the archetype of the Scribe came forth. It was the energy of writing (obviously) but also the energy of bringing new information into the world that's apparently not been here before.

I was uncomfortable with the idea of being the channel of this information, because my experience of people on the leading edge is that they're ungrounded. Being ungrounded, to me, is not safe. It may seem that I belly-flop through life, throwing myself into the new and not staying very long, but that's not entirely accurate.

I'm a kinesthetic learner, meaning I learn by doing. And I'm into practice not theory, meaning it has to have a practical application. I live and breathe the things I believe, I have to embody them and walk with them. They have to be real. And then I add them to my spiritual toolkit that I use in moving forward in this world.

Spiritual isn't airy-fairy to me, it's not ethereal (=ungrounded). Spiritual is embodiment with a greater energy and perspective than a ground-level view. It's bringing our higher Consciousness into this physical form. It's living day-to-day with greater awareness. It's hard work.

With my most recent forays into Matrix Energetics and Busting Loose, it took me nine months each time to fully stop judging the men who created them, even though I knew the information was real. I judged Richard for being ungrounded and therefore not creating a safe space for transformation (then realized he has a whole support team that are holding the space in seminars for him). I'm still not entirely trusting of him as there's some ego stuff going on as his work is gaining public attention. I judged Robert for dissing Law of Attraction and other personal growth things (which I see as valuable stepping stones to this level of awareness). I sensed some narcissism with his interpretation of Phase II. And I still struggle with what sounds like viewing this reality two dimensionally, like a video game, when I suspect it's just the language he uses is limited.

It's interesting that I'm not judging Mark Dunn (who co-created Matrix and is now doing his own thing). I see him acting with integrity, without ego, and with an amount of centeredness - he doesn't ground, per se but he is 'dropped down' into the physical, while teaching expanded spiritual information.

And yet I don't fully agree with Mark either, who feels that the earth is dying and we all need to accelerate ASAP, before 2012. I think that perhaps the energy of the earth is withdrawing from his hologram, and he interprets this as dying.

I did have an unnerving experience this summer when teaching grounding the room. My students and I stepped outside to ground the property and when I went to do it, I experienced the Matrix wave instead. There was *no* center of the Earth, it *was* just like STNG's Holodeck, and beneath it only outer space.

I've been very attached to the concept of grounding ever since I learned the technique in 1981. I energetically connect my 1st chakra to the center of the earth. But if this *is* all a holographic illusion, then there is no center. There are no chakras. Okay, that freaks me out.

And that's what's going on right now, for everyone, on lots of different levels. Illusions are disintegrating. Things people have been certain are real, aren't. However, so many of those things are clearly projections. Just look at the last 8 years in the United States. It's been ruled through the projection of fear. It's a great way to control the masses. Homeland Security was created not to bring more security but to accelerate fear. The war on Terrorism has only created more terror.

What's coming to mind is that we need to find our own inner safety. We need to dissolve the illusion that the world is an unsafe place. All the things that feel threatening are coming to light for us to recognize, question and break through.

I think about difference between the Old Testament God and the New Testament God. The Old Testament God was vengeful and jealous and threw plagues of frogs down upon you. The New Testament God was paternal, compassionate and someone you could talk to. However the New Testament Version still gets confused or mixed with the Old one, so you can't really trust it. And even so, we're evolving to an Inner God that is Us. The Old Testament God was far removed, the New Testament God was closer, and the God-Self is internalized. It's the evolution of Spirit into Form.

And perhaps *that's* what we need to be grounding into.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Colleen Lilly said...

Thanks for your reflective and informative blog post. I learned a great deal just by reading it today. You have tweeked my thinking and inspired me to look beyond. Thanks.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger mamacita said...

Thank you Joan, for this. I really liked your explanations of what is hard for me to explain, nice work.
Clear and comprehensive.
You did use the word tool in explaining this work, I add its more of a way of life, an awareness an expansion and acceptance of consciousness as also a tool.
I play around in the morphic field as I see it is indeed my complete reality, its always play time for me.

Keep up the good work and enjoy all the Magic and Greatness upon us!
Blessings,
A.F.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home